Fora » Ogólne

bothered by a nose injury

• 1292 posty
    11 lipca 2018 08:48:17 BST

GLASGOW, Scotland -- Dillian Whyte captured the vacant British heavyweight title with a controlled and classy display that eventually broke Ian Lewisons resistance at the end of ten rounds. Cheap Duke Dawson Jersey .Lewison was brave but fell apart suddenly in the tenth round, bothered by a nose injury, and was retired by his corner at the end of the round after Whyte had commanded most of their Friday night fight at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow.Whyte (19-1, 14 KOs) is now targeting a first domestic title defence against Dereck Chisora, the former world title challenger, before what he hopes will be a rematch with Anthony Joshua (17-0, 17 KOs), the IBF world heavyweight champion, in 2017.I was trying to stop him early but I know how tough he is but I saw his nose was going from the fifth round so I stuck to the jab, Whyte said.I took my time and I showed I can take a shot. I knew I had to win this belt for my career and I will move on to Dereck Chisora in December.The pair are both based in Brixton in south London and even used to train at the same gym, but they entered the ring after a bitter build-up. Lewison (12-3-1, 8 KOs) tipped the scales at 19 stones 7 pounds and was over a stone heavier than Whyte.And Lewison, 35, made his weight felt in the opening round as he landed some right hands on his rival, who improved in the second. Jamaica-born Whyte, 28, showed some classy combinations late in the second as he assumed the ascendency and in the third whipped in hooks to the body.Whyte, who had shoulder surgery following his seventh round stoppage loss to Anthony Joshua in December, was sharp with his punches and also skilful with slipping punches. Lewison kept marching forward but Whyte kept finding him with hooks to the body and put his jab to good use too.Lewison shrugged off a big right uppercut in the fifth and in the sixth Whyte began landing his punches with more spite.Lewison, who showed impressive endurance, looked laboured in the seventh as Whyte began catching him more regularly but he was not in any trouble until the tenth round when he became hampered by his damaged nose.Lewison, who suffered a suspected broken nose, was not responding with punches by the end of the tenth round and his corner pulled him out before the start of the 11th. This was Whytes third win since losing to Joshua, who he caused concern early in their British title fight, and his next opponent is likely to be fellow Londoner Chisora.Earlier, Lytham St Annes Scott Cardle made a successful defence of his British lightweight title with a six-round stoppage of Grimsby challenger Kevin Hooper. Cheap Christian Sam Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap JaWhaun Bentley Jersey . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. http://www.patriotsjerseyscheap.com/cheap-sony-michel-jersey/ . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Many Sydney and Western Bulldogs players would have endured a sleepless night prior to the AFL grand final but thats nothing new for Jeremy Laidler and Fletcher Roberts.Laidler and Roberts started the week knowing they were at risk of being dropped at the worst possible time of the year.Laidler was called up for Sydneys knock-out finals against Adelaide and Geelong.But the 27-year-old was aware he could easily be squeezed out of their side if Jarrad McVeigh and Callum Mills proved their fitness for Saturdays season decider.I had a few sleepless nights earlier in the week, Laidler said, having been an emergency for Sydney in the 2014 grand final.I was a little bit nervous but its obviously out of my control who the coaches pick.I knew Id put two good games together and I just stayed positive throughout the whole week ... John Longmire told me I was playing after training on Wednesday. He couldnt wipe the small off my face.Roberts was in a similar boat. The defender was dropped in week one of the finals but returned at the expense of Matt Suckling (achilles) in the Bulldogs epic preliminary final against Greater Western Sydney.Roberts performed admirably but Suckling was every chance of claiming his place in the team.I was a little bit nervous earlier in the wweek. Cheap Danny Etling Jersey. Now Im a bit more relaxed, Roberts said.It was obviously a bit nerve-racking but I just tried to focus on recovery and making sure I trained as well as I could.Im very happy to be part of an AFL grand final with such a great group of boys.Both defenders will be contesting their first AFL grand final but Laidler can call on 2014 as motivation.I was able to experience the parade and all the commotion, he said.Being an emergency and the team losing, they were both massive drivers. I always wanted to get back here.Weve all got stories, both teams, but now we just have to prepare for a big game.Former Geelong and Carlton defender Laidler admits his career was at the crossroads in 2013, when he was delisted by the Blues.I was up in the air and didnt know where my career was going, he said.I always had the faith that I could play at the highest level but I just needed the opportunity and the Swans gave me that career lifeline.My partner and I moved up to Sydney and didnt know anyone and the Swans couldnt have been more welcoming.They really take you under their wing .. Ive never seen anything like it at any other club. Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys NFL China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '