Fora » Życie w UK

c against Dimitrov and Berdych

• 795 posty
    9 sierpnia 2018 02:07:10 BST

Beijing, China (SportsNetwork. Marreese Speights Jersey .com) - Former No. 1 Rafael Nadal and hot Andy Murray were among Thursdays second-round winners at the $2.5 million China Open. The second-seeded Nadal handled German qualifier Peter Gojowczyk 6-3, 6-4, while the sixth-seeded Murray mauled Uruguays Pablo Cuevas 6-2, 6-2 at Beijing Olympic Green Tennis Center. Nadal was the Beijing champ in 2005 and last years runner-up here to Novak Djokovic. The Spanish star also captured an Olympic gold medal in Beijing in 2008. Murray captured his first title in 15 months with a victory in Shenzhen, China, last week. Nadals quarterfinal opponent on Friday will be Slovak Martin Klizan, while Murray will take on fourth-seeded U.S. Open champ Marin Cilic. Nadal, playing his first tennis in three months after battling a right wrist injury, said he was happy to be in the quarterfinals in his comeback tournament, but added that there was still plenty of work to do. In general I need to improve. Its obvious. My serve worked well today. But in general I need more rhythm on the legs, more rhythm on the shots. I am playing okay, trying to not miss a lot, trying to play with not too many risks. Thats what I did today. Its the only way to have matches, only way to have rhythm. Third-seeded 2011 China Open titlist Tomas Berdych handled Serbian wild card Viktor Troicki 6-3, 6-4, while the two-time Beijing runner-up Cilic pasted Portuguese Joao Sousa 6-3, 6-3 and fifth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov grounded Spaniard Pablo Andujar 6-4, 6-4 on Day 4. An upset came when the qualifier Klizan cut down seventh-seeded Ernests Gulbis 6-2, 3-0, retired. Fridays other quarterfinals will pit the world No. 1 Djokovic against Dimitrov and Berdych versus eighth-seeded American John Isner. Djokovic is a four-time Beijing champion. He beat Nadal in last years final for a second straight title here. The 2014 Beijing champion will collect $604,000. Aaron Gordon Jersey . -- Mike Shanahan gave Robert Griffin III a rest, and may have turned up the pressure on himself, too. Mario Hezonja Jersey . James Jones got his turn Sunday. And the lift he brought, combined with the expected playoff showings from LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, have the Heat off and running in these playoffs.Theres a new man leading the monthly International Scouting Service rankings of the Top 30 draft eligible prospects. After a solid performance at the World Junior Hockey Championship, Barrie Colts defenceman Aaron Ekblad ended Sam Reinharts four-month reign atop the ISS rankings. Reinhart, a centre for the Kootenay Ice, fell to No. 2. Ekblad, 17, has 14 goals and 17 assists for 31 points in 31 games played for the Colts this season. The Belle River, Ont. native had a four-goal performance against the Kingston Frontenacs on JJan. Orlando Magic Jerseys. 11. Reinhart has 18 goals and 35 assists for 53 points in 34 games with the WHLs Ice this season. Sam Bennett is third on this months list, tallying 26 goals and 40 assists for 66 points in 40 games played with the Frontenacs. Michael Dal Colle of the Oshawa Generals and Wille Nylander of Sodertalje in Sweden round out the top five. David Pastrnak of Sodertalje, Brycen Martin of the Swift Current Broncos and Ryan MacInnis of the Kitchener Rangers are the newcomers on the ISS rankings for January. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Broncos Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys ' ' '