Fora » Życie w UK

for his role in the Essendon supplements s

• 593 posty
    10 sierpnia 2018 09:50:02 BST

Former Hawthorn star Sam Mitchell wont say whether Jobe Watson deserved to lose his Brownlow Medal. Womens Nike Shox Clearance .But he and Richmond captain Trent Cotchin never considered knocking back the joint award after the AFL officially stripped Watson of the 2012 Brownlow for his role in the Essendon supplements saga.In this game I guess you accept the umpires call, Mitchell said during a press conference with Cotchin on Thursday.Were both very proud to be Brownlow Medallists.Were not going to go into (whether Watsons sanction was appropriate). Thats not for us to decide.The pair, who were originally runners-up to Watson for the AFLs greatest individual accolade, will receive their medals in a private ceremony next month.Cotchin was holidaying with his family in Noosa when he received a nervously-anticipated phone call from AFL chief Gillon McLachlan on Tuesday confirming the leagues decision.We were waiting for a four oclock call from Gil and we wondered whether he had a watch, Cotchin joked.Its mixed emotions. Were still playing now and its been a four-year process but we still have won the most prestigious individual award in different circumstances. Its definitely something well reflect on post-career moreso.Mitchell was sitting in his backyard with his young son on his lap when he learned of the news.Theres a lot of things that have happened in the past that have got very little to do with us, he said.But when Ive got my son sitting there and I get a phone call saying youre a Brownlow Medallist, Id be lying if I (said) it was not a joyful experience to share that with my family right at that point.Theres a lots of awkwardness in the way its happened but hopefully from this point on we can put that side of it behind us and just take it for what it is.Neither of the winners have spoken to Watson since Tuesdays AFL Commission decision but Mitchell says he feels a great deal of empathy for the Bombers veterans father, Essendon great Tim Watson.I dont know Jobe at all. I dont have his phone number or anything like that, Mitchell said.Particularly as a father, I feel for Tim. When I look at my son, if he was going through something like Jobe is going through, youd be heartbroken for him. So theres that aspect but I dont feel its my place to reach out. Shox Outlet . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Nike Shox Buy Online . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. http://www.shoxnikesalecheap.com/ .  Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. NEW ORLEANS -- Lakers guard Nick Young suffered a right Achilles tendon strain in the first quarter of Tuesday nights 105-88 loss to the?New Orleans Pelicans at the Smoothie King Center and did not return.?Young is expected to undergo an MRI on Wednesday in Chicago, ahead of the Lakers matchup with the Bulls, according to the team.It will be tough, Lakers coach Luke Walton said. Without breaking up that second unit -- the filling in the shooting guard spot while DAngelo [Russell] is already hurt -- well have to get creative.The 31-year-old Young did not put weight on his right leg as he was carried into the locker room on the arms of two teammates after suffering the injury in the first quarter.After contesting a fast-break layup by the Pelicans Tim Frazier with 10:18 tto play in the quarter, Young hopped on his left leg around the baseline before collapsing in front of the scorers table. Cheap Nike Shox Sale. Timeout was called as Young grabbed at his right foot in apparent pain. Young was attended to by a member of the Lakers training staff before being carried into the locker room.Young has undergone a mild resurgence in his fourth season with the Lakers. The 10-year veteran has started all 18 games in which he has played and is averaging 14.1 points per game and a career-high 41.8 percent from the 3-point arc in his first season under Walton.ESPNs Baxter Holmes and The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '