Fora » Portal PolishPlymouth.co.uk

saves to complement birdies at the ninth,

• 1337 posty
    2 listopada 2018 05:46:18 GMT

TROON, Scotland -- Adam Scott plans on contending yet again for an elusive Claret Jug after eking out a dogged first-round two-under-par 69 to emerge once more as Australias brightest hope at The Open. Cam Ward Jersey .Clutch under pressure, Scott produced a series of scrambling par saves to complement birdies at the ninth, 16th and 17th holes, where he buried a 30-footer to ignite his otherwise scrappy round.After so many near misses at the Open, Scott admitted to being nervy and unable to calm down during his first half-dozen holes.It felt horrible out there for me. My rhythm was really poor and nothing was really on point, Scott said.But I did well coming into actually hit a few better shots in the last four or five holes and, ironically, my only dropped shot came from a three-putt after hitting so many poor shots today.Thats what youve got to do on the days youre not feeling good and Im happy with my score after all of that.I just could have played my way out of it today.The 2013 Masters champion trails record-setting first-round leader Phil Mickelson by six strokes in his ongoing quest to finally get his hands on golfs greatest prize.Scotts 27-under-par aggregate total over the past four years is six shots superior to anyone in the world - yet the former world No.1 has fallen agonisingly short on all four occasions.Runner-up after squandering a four-shot lead with four holes to play at Royal Lytham in 2012, Scott also led deep in the final round at Muirfield the following year and again at St Andrews last year.I just take confidence from it, said the world No.8.Of course I analyse what I think I did wrong coming down the stretch, but I do so much right to get to that point every time and keep doing that, and then I have to just get better at closing the golf tournament out and stop making those errors.Its just a good feeling coming to the Open knowing that I can play Open championship golf.I feel like Ive done everything but win it over the last four years and its just the last little hurdle weve got to get over.Its good to know you can contend and play. Ive been doing that for four years straight.So, again, thats what I want to do the next two days. Put myself in with a chance come Sunday. It will be fun.He faces a battle trying to reel in the runaway Mickelson, whose course-record eight-under 63 matched the lowest round in British Open history - an honour shared by nine players including Greg Norman.But, in reality, Scott and Matt Jones - also sitting at two under - look to be the only two hopes of breaking Australias 23-year Open title drought since Norman won the second of his titles at Sandwich. Jake Bean Jersey . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Julien Gauthier Jersey . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. http://www.hurricanesauthority.com/authentic-jaccob-slavin-hurricanes-jersey/ . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. TOKYO -- Former Detroit Tigers infielder Casey McGehee has agreed to a one-year, $1.7 million deal with the Yomiuri Giants of Japans Central League.The Giants announced the signing on their website Sunday.McGehee played in 30 games for the Tigers in 2016, posting a .228 batting average.This will be McGehees second stint in Japaan. Marcus Kruger Jersey. In 2013, he batted .292 with 28 home runs and 93 RBIs while helping the Rakuten Eagles of the Pacific League win the Japan Series.The 34-year-old can play either first or third base. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '