Fora » Rodzina, dzieci

one touchdown to show for it

• 1322 posty
    9 listopada 2018 09:13:28 GMT

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Authentic Nike NFL Gear . -- The Kansas City Chiefs have ventured into the red zone five times the past two weeks.They have one touchdown to show for it.After settling for a field goal on the first trip Sunday, Alex Smith tossed an interception in the end zone midway through the fourth quarter that spoiled another drive. Tampa Bay capitalized by going the other way for a touchdown that proved crucial in the Buccaneers 19-17 victory.Im going to take responsibility for it. Were not getting into the end zone for touchdowns when we need to, said Chiefs coach Andy Reid, who this week said scoring touchdowns rather than field goals was a priority. When youre given an opportunity, youve got to make plays.The Buccaneers (5-5) certainly did, going 11 of 16 on third down. That included a conversion with just over two minutes remaining that allowed them to nearly finish off the game.By the time Kansas City finally forced a punt, there was 8 seconds to go.I dont think theres one thing you can point to. I dont think theres one thing that can do it, Smith said of the red-zone trouble. You got to come away with points. Thats a difference maker.Smith was 23 of 30 for 268 yards in another inconsistent performance. He was thoroughly outplayed by Tampa Bay counterpart Jameis Winston, who threw for 331 yards and a touchdown.I wish you guys could have been in that huddle, Winston said of the drive that nearly ended the game. You could just see the faces, everyone was being anxious. I stepped in the huddle and said, `Guys, just calm down. Lets finish. Lets finish. We got this. And we did.As the Buccaneers celebrate their fifth straight win over the Chiefs (7-3), here are some of the story lines that came to dominate the afternoon:GET ONE, LOSE ONE: The Chiefs pass rush got four-time Pro Bowl linebacker Justin Houston back for the first time this season, but it also lost Dee Ford to a hamstring injury before halftime.Ford entered the game tops in the NFL with 10 sacks. And while Houston wound playing more snaps than Reid would have liked, he was unable to generate much pressure on the quarterback. The only sack Kansas City got was granted to the team on Winstons fumble.He got a lot of snaps, Reid said of Houston, who had not played in a game since having surgery to his left ACL in February. Hes going to be sore tomorrow.WINNING FOR MONK: Winston dedicated the win to former Florida State star and longtime administrator Monk Bonasorte, who died Saturday night after a battle with brain cancer. He was 59.He really meant a lot to me, said Winston, who starred for the Seminoles before becoming the No. 1 overall draft pick. If the Bonasorte family is listening, thank you. I love you.MORE HEAVY HEARTS: Chiefs long snapper James Winchester played one day after the funeral for his father, Michael, who was shot to death at an Oklahoma City airport on Tuesday.Police believe the elder Winchester, an employee for Southwest Airlines, was gunned down near an airport parking ramp in retaliation for the assailant losing his own airline job.I cant commend that guy enough, Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce said. The stuff that hes been dealt this week is, man, its hard. It makes football seem pointless. Its life and when you lose someone special like that, for him to be out here to be a part of this team, it just shows you the type of brotherhood that we have here.LETS GO STREAKING: The Chiefs not only had their five-game winning streak snapped, they lost inside the raucous environs of Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since Oct. 11, 2015.Man, the crowd noise was amazing, Winston said. I love to play here.TOUGH SLEDDING: Buccaneers running back Doug Martin carried 24 times for 63 yards, while Chiefs running back Spencer Ware was held to 69 yards on 17 carries. Both teams appeared intent on establishing the run, and both defenses appeared intent on stopping it.We had some opportunities, Ware said, and we didnt get it done.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. http://www.cheapnfljerseyssigned.com/ . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead.BROOKLYN, Mich. -- On another record-setting day at Michigan International Speedway, Joey Logano raced to one of the fastest qualifying speeds in NASCAR history. Logano won the pole at 203.949 mph Friday in his No. 22 Ford, breaking the track record set by Marcos Ambrose last year. Ambroses mark of 203.241 came on the first Sprint Cup weekend on a newly paved surface at MIS. His record lasted 14 months. Loganos speed was the ninth-highest by a NASCAR pole winner -- and the fastest since Bill Elliott set the record of 212.809 at Talladega on April 30, 1987. "I dont know how fast it is, but it feels freaking fast," Logano said. Kurt Busch qualified second, and points leader Jimmie Johnson was third. Logano is 16th in the Cup standings, and this is his first pole of the year. He could use a good showing this weekend as he tries to make a final push to reach the Chase for the Sprint Cup. Logano is 27 points behind 10th-place Martin Truex Jr., and he hasnt won a race this season. But a victory at Michigan could change everything, vaulting him closer to Chase position on points and boosting his chances at a wild card. There are four races left before the Chase. "Were 27 points out. That doesnt sound like a lot, but the amount of cars that are in between us is a lot," Logano said. "Were one bad race from saying, Were out. So weve got to make the most out of these four." Its the sixth career pole for the 23-year-old Logano. Hes coming off three consecutive top-10 finishes, although he hasnt won in over a year. Logano finished ninth at Michigan in June. Bussch is in 11th place in the standings, so his solid starting position comes at a good time for him. Nike NFL Jerseys From China. Busch started second in this years earlier race at MIS, but he finished 35th. "Its really neat to overlay exactly what we did here in June, when we were outside pole, and try to improve on that," Busch said. "The pace today was just quick. It was just an extreme pace that the qualifying simulations were showing us. I shot for a 35.35 (seconds) in my mind for a lap time and ran a 35.347. I thought it would be good enough for the pole, but Logano just hit it perfectly." Despite the high speeds, Busch said his ride was pretty smooth. "When your car is good, its very stable," Busch said. "When you run 203 mph, and youre kicking yourself a little bit like I am for just going in a little too light, thats just because the car was stable. So 203 mph is not a problem. "Thats what Dave Ferroni, my PR guy, asked. He said, Is that the fastest youve ever gone around a track in a stock car, average speed-wise? And I said, Unbelievable. At 203 mph it didnt feel like it." Mark Martin qualified fourth, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. was seventh. Defending Cup champion Brad Keselowski was ninth. Johnson has never won in 23 Cup races at Michigan. "Of course we wanted to be a little bit better, but we had a very smooth and clean practice session made some good changes to the car and found speed as the session went on," Johnson said. "Came close to getting another pole during qualifying, so all in all just really good." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys CheapNike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '