Fora » Wycieczki, ciekawe miejsca, imprezy

well be with you from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

• 1565 posty
    5 grudnia 2018 06:17:06 GMT

Comedian Gilbert Gottfried (11 a. Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jerseys .m. ET), former NFL WR Donte Stallworth (12 p.m.) and Marlins OF Giancarlo Stanton (12:30) join the guys and John Amaechi.Text us at 67974 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at @LeBatardShow and @Stugotz790 -- well be with you from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio, ESPNRadio.com and ESPNU. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. http://www.cheapoutletnfljerseys.com/ . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. ST. LOUIS -- Dave Ryan won the U.S. Senior Amateur on Thursday for his first USGA championship, holding off Matthew Sughrue 2 up at Old Warson Country Club.The 62-year-old Ryan, from Taylorville, Illinois, beat two-time Senior Amateur champion Paul Simson in the round of 16 and two-time U.S. Mid-Amateur champion Tim Jackson in the semifinals in the event for players 55-and-older . Against Simson, Ryan had the third known hole-in-one on a par-4 hole in a USGA championship, acing the 270-yard 14th.Im still in shock, a state of shock, said Ryan, the Illinois Senior Amateur winner by nine strokes last week. For a guy from Taylorville, Illinois, to win a national championship, its unbelievable.The 57-year-old Sughrue is from Arlington, Virginia.Sughrue won the opening hole, and Ryan took the next five, making a 12-footer for birdie on No. 2, a two-putt par to Sughrues bogey on No. 3, a 7-footer for birdie on No. 4, a 20-footer for birdie on No. 5 and a 15-footer for birdie on the par-5 sixth.My son gave me a video to watch from Dave Stockton, who is a great putter, Ryan said. I took some of his tips and its like shooting free throws, you just get over it, see the line, and let it go. And it worked this week. And it worked last week when I played in the state Senior Amateur in Illinois.Sughrue rallied to tie, taking the par-4 11tth with a par, the par-5 12th and par-3 13th with birdies and the par-4 15th with a par. Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys. I was trying to hang on and thats when you get in trouble, Ryan said. You start getting the old steering wheel out and start steering it instead of letting it go. Once I missed that par putt on 15, it changed my mindset. I got more aggressive after that and I got back in battle mode.Ryan won the 621-yard, par-5 16th with a par. Sughrue missed the green left and down a ridge and his 15-footer for a halve lipped out lipped out. They halved the par-3 17th with pars, and Ryan ended the match with a conceded par on the par-4 18th.Its disappointing. I felt like I had enough game to come back and win and it just didnt fall my way, Sughrue said. Hes a great player and he put on a great exhibition today. But, Ill take solace in knowing that I probably shook him up a little bit with some of the shots that I had and made it a match. Ill take that as a good indication of where my game is in senior amateur golf.Ryan received a 10-year U.S. Senior Amateur exemption, two-year exemptions into the U.S. Amateur and U.S. Mid-Amateur, and one-year exemptions into the U.S. Senior Open and U.S. Open sectional qualifying. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '