Fora » Życie w UK

out Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 in N

• 2287 posty
    December 24, 2018 7:14 AM GMT

Undefeated UFC lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov has demanded the next title shot against newly crowned champion Conor McGregor. Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale .And one of Nurmagomedovs coaches believes McGregor is already doing what he can to avoid the fight.After knocking out Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 in New York on Saturday, McGregor (21-3) didnt seem interested in a fight against Nurmagomedov (24-0), who submitted Michael Johnson on the same night. The Irish star claimed that Nurmagomedov, who missed all of 2015 due to injury, hasnt fought frequently enough to warrant a title shot.Nurmagomedovs striking coach, Javier Mendez of American Kickboxing Academy, took exception to that claim.Yes, 100 percent, he is ducking Khabib, Mendez told ESPN.com. I know that from the words he is saying. He doesnt fight enough for my taste? Give me a break.You can say, Hey, I want to fight Nate Diaz a third time. Fine. Say that. But dont try to put my guy down because you are trying to avoid him. Dont belittle my guy. Thats bulls---.Nurmagomedov, who is originally from the Russian region Dagestan, made a loud statement at UFC 205. He literally demanded the next title shot during the fight while he was hitting Johnson with strikes on the ground.There was even an exchange between Nurmagomedov and UFC president Dana White after the second round. Nurmagomedov believes the UFC used him to book the title fight between McGregor and Alvarez.Hes talking to Dana from the corner after the second round, saying, Dont send me any more bulls--- contracts, Mendez said. Danas laughing, saying, Just take care of what you got in front of you. And Khabib says, Dont worry about that. Im taking care of that. You know who the real champ is.Mendez, who also trains current light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier and former champs Cain Velasquez and Luke Rockhold, said he felt that McGregor received favorable matchups early in his career. He changed his mind last year, when McGregor agreed to fight Chad Mendes on short notice.He hopes he wasnt wrong in changing his mind.When he fought Chad Mendes, I thought it proved he wasnt ducking anybody, Mendez said. But now hes doing this and Im thinking hes trying to avoid Khabib. I think Khabib, [lightweight contenders] Nate Diaz and Tony Ferguson all give Conor a hell of a fight -- but the guy who gives him the worst time, by far, is Khabib. Hes the strongest grappler in the division.Nurmagomedov, 28, has said that if the UFC denies him a title shot, he wont fight for the organization again.As far as Mendez knows, Nurmagomedov is serious about it.Thats what he has said this whole time, Mendez said. And its not about fighting Conor. He doesnt care if he fights Conor. He wants to fight for the title. He has no beef with any fighter out there. He wants the title to prove hes the best, and he wants to defend it against the best. Jerseys NBA Cheap . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys 2019 . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. http://www.cheapjerseysnba.us/ . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU running back Leonard Fournette?did not play in Saturday nights 34-13 win over?Jacksonville State?as he continues to nurse a left ankle injury.The Heisman Trophy contender was in a purple tracksuit, watching warm-ups, about 30 minutes prior to kickoff.Coach Les Miles said late this week that Fournettes status would be a game-time decision and acknowledged after Saturdays win that he didnt have any intention of playing Fournette as the team took the field for pregame warm-ups.?I have to be honest with you, after he moved around, I dont think its something that he wanted to do, and were fortunate to have talented backs, Miles said.?Fournette reinjured his left ankle late in LSUs 16-14 loss to Wisconsin?last Saturday.?He initially sprained the ankle in an August scrimmage and missed a week of practice, though Miles has said the injury is not a serious one.Miles wasnt definitive about Fournettes status for next weeks SEC opener against Mississippi Staate?but sounded optimistic that he would be ready to play. Nike NBA Jerseys China. ?We should certainly see him back healthy here pretty quick, Miles said.?Fournette accounted for 176 of LSUs 257 total yards against Wisconsin, a season after leading the FBS in rushing yards per game (162.8).In his absence, running back?Derrius Guice?rushed for 155 yards,?including a 4-yard TD and a 44-yard run to set up another LSU score.[Fournette] told me dont be nervous, do what we always do and just seize the moment because its here now. You cant turn back, Guice said. I just had to step up and take over while he wasnt there.Thats a guy I look up to, and I want to be like him. Him having faith in me and giving me advice is always much-needed for me. Hopefully I can do it every time my names called upon. Thats the goal.The Associated Press contributed to this report.? cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseyscheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '