Fora » Życie w UK

Verstappen angered Vettels Ferr

• 2287 posty
    January 10, 2019 2:51 AM GMT

Sebastian Vettel thinks Max Verstappen will calm down with time but believes the Dutch teenagers aggression is one of his major strengths. Yeezy Boost 350 Pas Cher .Verstappen angered Vettels Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen in Hungary, defending aggressively on several occasions to keep the Finn at bay in the battle for fifth. Afterwards Raikkonen complained the pair could have collided if he had not taken evasive action and said F1 rule enforcement has become a joke.When asked about what he thought, Vettel defended the Red Bull drivers aggression and said too many penalties has made F1 easy to criticise from the outside.I think we are here to race, I think one of Maxs strengths is that he very aggressive, obviously sometimes he over-stepped the line but Im against the whole policy of penalties and very complicated ruling, he said. I think its silly, people outside are laughing about us. This is something we need to work on. For us, its a little bit tricky because there is not much we can do about.Vettel, who lost his record as F1s youngest race winner to Verstappen at this years Spanish Grand Prix, believes the teenager will mature with age.I think [Max] will calm down, give him a bit of time. As I said, its also one of his strong points. Of course, if you are fighting with him and sometimes the car in front is behaving not fair, its not great.Kimi is one of the fairest drivers in the field but thats how it is sometimes. The race is long, the season is long and Im sure theyll meet again at some point. Yeezy 350 Pas Cher . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Chaussure Yeezy 350 Pas Cher .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. http://www.pascheryeezy350.fr/ . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. West Coast coach Adam Simpson says he feels like the season has been a waste after his side were booted out of this years AFL finals series.The Eagles premiership hopes were brought to an abrupt end after copping a shock 47-point hammering from the Bulldogs in Thursday nights elimination final at Domain Stadium.West Coast made it all the way to last years grand final, and they were quietly confident they could repeat that effort after knocking off flag fancies GWS, Hawthorn and Adelaide in recent weeks.But they were simply no match for a white-hot Bulldogs outfit, with the Eagles slumping to their biggest finals defeat on home soil, 14.15 (99) to 7.10 (52).Simpson said he was proud of his teams efforts to win 16 games during the home-and-away season.But the nature of their finals exit left a sour taste in his mouth.Every time you lose a game like this in a final you feel like youve wasted the whole year, Simpson said.The players are hurting as much as the coaches are and the supporters.You always think what could you have done differently in your preparation, and were they switched on mentally at the start.We need to reflect on the game and we need to improve over the summer.Simpson doesnt feel his list needs much tweaking heading into next season, believing the bulk of his squad are strong.But one area that needs urgent attention is the ruck.With All-Australian Nic NNaitanui set to miss most of next season, West Coast need to find an adequate back-up to support Scott Lycett. Vente Yeezy 350 Pas Cher. Jonathan Giles filled in admirably late in the season, but the Eagles are keen on a more mobile ruckman to better complement Lycett.GWS forward/ruckman Rory Lobb looms as a key target for West Coast, but whether a deal can be done remains to be seen.Simpson revealed Lycett, who had been battling a posterior cruciate ligament injury since midway through the season, will require surgery on his left knee in the coming weeks.Lycett was clearly hampered by the injury in recent games, and he was hobbling early against the Bulldogs after copping another knock to the area.I thought the knock he got tonight probably knocked him, Simpson said.Youve got to roll the dice a little bit as well, so we thought we would with him.He was brave and he played the game out.Simpson played down suggestions the bye week before the finals was a major reason behind his teams flop against the Bulldogs.We did hit the end of the season with momentum. But to say (the bye) was the reason why we were off tonight, its a stretch, Simpson said.They were just too good for us.We were just beaten around the ball. Some individuals just didnt produce as well. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '