Fora » Życie w UK

first-place New York Liberty.

• 2287 posty
    January 15, 2019 5:10 AM GMT

Two teams with postseason aspirations will resume their quests to reach the postseason when the Atlanta Dream visit the Chicago Sky on Friday at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Ill. Red Nike Air Max 2018 .Atlanta (13-12) is second in the WNBAs Eastern Conference, 4 1/2 games behind the first-place New York Liberty. The Dream won two of their past three and posted a 93-88 victory over the Dallas Wings on July 22 in their last game before the month-long Olympic break.Chicago (11-13) is fourth in the Eastern Conference, 1 1/2 games behind Atlanta and six games behind New York. The Sky had won three in a row and four of five before losing 94-89 to the Connecticut Sun in the last game before the break.Atlanta and Chicago have already met twice this season. The Dream prevailed in close contests each time.Angel McCoughtry scored 21 points while Layshia Clarendon added 15 points and eight rebounds in an 87-81 victory over the Sky on May 22 at Phillips Arena in Atlanta. Cappie Pondexter led Chicago with 17 points. Sky star Elena Delle Donne had 16 points and seven rebounds.McCoughtry scored 22 points, Elizabeth Williams had 20 points and nine rebounds, and Clarendon added 19 points in a 101-97 overtime victory over the Sky on June 17 in Atlanta. Delle Donne had 26 points for Chicago. The Sky led 95-91 in overtime, but the Dream mounted an 8-0 run over the final three minutes.McCoughtry is seventh in the WNBA in scoring and 17th in rebounding, averaging 18.2 points and 5.6 rebounds per game. Williams averages 11.6 points and ranks eighth in the WNBA with 7.6 rebounds per contest.Delle Donne is second in the league in scoring and ninth in rebounding, averaging 21.1 points and 7.2 boards. Chicago is one of the top shooting teams in the WNBA, ranking second in 3-point percentage (.387), third in field-goal percentage (.461) and third in free-throw percentage (.828). Black Nike Air Max 2018 . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 China . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. http://www.cheapairmaxshoessale.com/ . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- When Ohio State announced its seven captains, the names were familiar and fairly predictable. Except for one: Joe Burger.Those who havent studied Ohio State games closely over the past three seasons probably havent heard of Burger, a senior backup linebacker who walked on and finally earned a scholarship this summer thanks to his work ethic, gritty determination in practice and relentless effort on special teams.Coach Urban Meyer loves guys like Burger. Great student, wonderful attitude, a charismatic natural motivator respected by everyone. Now Burgers teammates have recognized his effort by voting him a captain alongside the teams six returning starters from last season.As good a guy as there is, Meyer said.Burger is a Cincinnati product who had scholarship offers from other big schools -- including Saturdays opponent, Bowling Green -- but decided to walk on at Ohio State instead. Hes played in 34 games over the past three years and has a grand total of three tackles. His biggest play as a Buckeye was last year when he brought down Indiana punter Erich Toth for a 3-yard loss on a fake punt attempt. Ohio State was trailing by 7 at the time and eventually won the game 34-27.Burger said being elected captain was humbling.My name was on the sheet, but I had no idea how it was going to turn out, he said of the vote. When I heard coach Meyer call my name, it was just one of those feelings that you really cant describe. Im forever grateful to my teammates, and Im blessed to be around such a great group of people every single day. Cheap Nike Air Max 2018. And you get the idea he means it.Middle linebacker Raekwon McMillan said Burger is a team leader, regardless of how often hes on the field. His role this year again will be special teams.Ive learned a lot from Joe Burger myself as a linebacker, just the leadership traits he has on and off the field, said McMillan, who is also a captain. He comes in day in and day out and always does what hes supposed to do. Some guys are physically more gifted than him, but he always finds a way to win.Burger said the selfless standard set by the teams best players enabled a guy whos not even on the depth chart to be elected a captain at one of the most elite programs in the country.Besides Burger and McMillan, the other captains are quarterback J.T. Barrett, offensive linemen Pat Elflein and Billy Price, defensive end Tyquan Lewis and cornerback Gareon Conley.I think they kind of set the standard and said hey, we respect the people who work hard, we respect the people who come in every day with a smile and make others around them better, Burger said. So I think those guys are instrumental in allowing this opportunity for my teammates to select me. I think it sets a great example that you dont have to be a superstar on the field in order to be a leader.---Follow Mitch Stacy at http://twitter.com/mitchstacyFor some of his other recent stories: http://bigstory.ap.org/content/mitch-stacy Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '