Fora » Ogólne

I always find that the

• 3 posty
    9 marca 2019 02:34:18 GMT

I always find that the world's greatest and most memorable variety, except for family, may be the same. This is not, my pen, has begun to act, to accept it. Dingze teacher "My Father", I I thought of my father, and the saying goes, "Father loves the mountain." In the text, Teacher Deng��s nostalgia for his father, his father��s diligence, hard work, helping others, respecting the old and loving the young, everything, many excellent Character, how much is like my father, and it is also the embodiment of the spirit of Lei Feng in their fiery years. It is better to read the father of Teacher Deng than to read his father. We should really remember and miss, and wish the elderly paradise well, we and Many generations of future generations, learning them, inheriting them, making a contribution to the new era, the figure is still standing / the eucalyptus behind it / falling with a piece of yellow...", quietly, slowly, holding the breath Marlboro Menthol Cigarettes, in Renke All teachers' poems "Looking at the horizon", reading, thinking, thinking, watching, author's feelings and brushstrokes, two sounds, sorrowful tenderness, one breath and sorrow, swaying and thinking, soft Among them, the taste of the distant land, rich and fragrant, homesick and fascinating, also makes me feel like returning to the country picture, to the enchanting beauty of the pastoral scenery, drunken and sinking, reading Wang Junping��s teacher Zhuge Liangnan "Go Peace Culture", sincerely feels that it is like passing through history and modernity, constantly accepting traditional culture education Carton Cigarettes, feeling a lot, can not be ignored. And Zhu Hanliang, the long-standing wisdom and strategy in this sacred, thousand For centuries, for the Chinese people, in the yangko, learning, worship and admiration, to deepen the Chinese nation, and even the hearts of the people of the world, if the "Chinese character "wu" is composed of the words "stop" and "ge", For "Wu", Wu Zhi Ge, to promote peace with Wu, and Wu Weihe, this is the traditional concept of Chinese culture about peace. "Experience and profound interpretation of Chinese culture Cheap Newport Cigarettes, deconstructing and conserving, and performing in the town of Zhige for thousands of years. One day, when visiting, paying homage, vivid sacrifice, strong image, vivid characters, full of enthusiasm, touching, deep, One photo, the scene blends, the literary taste is rich and graceful, so that the hospital doctors, nurses, painters and painters Buy Newports Online, with the cold wind, splashing ink, Anma Lauton, people are enthusiastic, bustling... have to be rice green The teacher "Transportation Hospital carried out the "Welcome the New Year Carton Of Newport 100S, Sending Blessings to Health" activity article! This is a warm and peaceful family of the motherland, reflecting the traditional culture scene of the motherland. It is not a continuation of the continuation of the eyes of