Fora » Ogólne

I don't know if I am

• 3 posty
    9 marca 2019 02:34:27 GMT

I don't know if I am about to graduate. I always feel that there is a big stone in my heart that I can't land. To be honest, I am afraid of reply, but I am not worried that I can��t pass it. It should be due to lack of self-confidence:) I remember that when I last year��s essays, I also made a record Cigarettes Wholesale, and I saw that some of my sisters were approved by experts. I had to face it with a smile. I was thinking at the time. It was estimated that I couldn��t help but cry out because of my own words... Finally, it��s our turn to go to the guillotine. Many students are both expecting and worried Newport Cigarettes Carton. It��s strange to blame yourself for not learning well. The papers didn��t take time to talk about how to do it. The results of the paper��s external review are still qualified. Even though such scores will always have a feeling of sorry for themselves, it seems that there has never been a graduation like this. This time there is no sense of satisfaction, perhaps a little relationship with my current job. However, it is really reluctant to say goodbye to the students�� life. Suddenly, when I missed a meal with a classmate, a barbecue, an outing, or a rehearsal party, I believe that feelings and feelings will never happen again. I am very lucky, more than two and a half years longer than many people. The emotions should be more and more soothing as the defense arrives. Whether it is squally or heavy rain, let us say that the girls in Cancer are gentle and affectionate, extremely maternal, and sentimental, so they are particularly vulnerable... I have always regarded myself as a typical representative of Cancer Newport Carton, sensitive, emotional, and always mindful of small things. Fortunately, the knots in my heart can always be swayed by a few words, and unfortunately, sometimes the other party even has a few words that are unusual. Someone sent me an article before the worship, called "Woman of Cancer". Tell me that I am such a woman. I didn't ask at the time, because I know that what he wants to express is not the "gentle and considerate" and "sincere" in the article, but wants to tell me that I have The mood is cloudy, fragile and sensitive. In fact, I hate my own personality. If you are like Xiao Chenzi, life should be a lot of fun! In the space, I said a lot about the work about the thesis, it is really physically and mentally exhausted, or everyone should hope at this time Buy Cheap Cigarettes Online. It is more understanding and care Newport 100S Carton, but in reality it is always a mess. Is it really too self-willed and too nerve? I am not sure, I am not confused, I don��t even know what I am thinking, I just want someone. I can make some happiness and happiness for myself. I have not experienced it for a long time. After that, I just want to say that no matter what kind of woman I am, please love me with a mature and responsible attitude