Fora » Ogólne

I dream of having

• 9 posty
    April 19, 2019 3:14 AM BST

I dream of having a pair of wings and taking me to the paradise of dreams. There is freedom, there are beautiful scenery, it is my dreamy desire that I dream of having a pair of wings, sea to swim for me to fly. I want to show my strength Newport Cartons For Sale, let the world exist in my heart, regardless of beauty and ugliness, good and evil, turn the world's profoundness into my collection! I dream of having a pair of wings, bringing the wind of my hometown to the distance, when I come back Holding a cloud with rain, let Dashan also enjoy the moisturizing of nectar, let the flowers bloom in the spring for a long time, I have made a gust of wind, happily blowing out a love song, integrated into the heart of the mountain, the elves in the mountains Then he danced and swayed. I flew happily to the higher place, ushered in the morning of my dream world Super Cheap Cigarette, the sky was still not bright, the mottled street lights were faintly lit, and there was no sprouting country and white wax branches, swaying with the wind The screaming adults and children who sent their children to school have already left their homes. Yinchuan at the end of March, the temperature is still very low, the winter clothes on the body, the silk is still moving, still eagerly slumbering, not willing to leave, I walked in front, the son behind him followed behind the white on both sides of the road The wax and the country, swaying in the wind, the wind is holding the body forward, without a lot of effort, the steps are very difficult; the branches are shining under the street lights, stretching their teeth, dancing the claws, again The body under the streetlights swallowed the wind more tightly, and the dried leaves of the soap pods, which were reluctant to fall, were also ruthlessly torn down and fell underground. Hula was blown by a colder wind and a sweeping ground. The run of Sapo, a sum of money merged into another strand Buy Newport Online, a short line pulled into a long line, and sometimes it was swam back and forth, and sometimes turned into a whirlpool, and finally was blown up on the ground, people were wrapped in the wind In it, I can feel it dancing around you Cheap Newport Cigarette, suddenly flashing, and disappearing from the shadows, facing the wind in the middle of the road. Suddenly facing back to the wind, backwards; suddenly he slammed his head and let the wind go first; the ears ravaged by the wind Newport Online Cigarettes, stinging has lost consciousness, can not feel its existence, hot hands, caressing the son behind him. Go! Go ahead. People are moving forward, the road is moving backwards, the only thing that can be heard is that the wind is still squatting