Fora » Ogólne

whose death earlier this year shock

• 2287 posty
    July 5, 2019 9:03 AM BST

NEW ORLEANS -- New Orleans resident Cardell Hayes has been convicted of manslaughter in the shooting death of former New Orleans Saints player Will Smith,ed the country. Mark Andrews Womens Jersey . Heres a look at the timeline of events related to the case:- April 9: A driver in a Hummer runs into the back of Smiths SUV. An argument ensues. Smith is fatally shot and his wife Raquel is wounded in the legs. Hayes is arrested on the scene.- April 11: Surveillance video shows Smiths SUV bumping Hayes Hummer moments before the crash that preceded the shooting.- April 12: Police say they found a loaded handgun in Smiths car, that Hayes told officers on the scene he was the shooter and that in addition to the .45 used in the shooting officers found a revolver in Hayes vehicle.- April 13: An attorney for Smiths family holds wide-ranging news conference during which he says Smith didnt brandish a gun during the altercation and had a concealed-carry permit. But a lawyer for Hayes says a witness saw Smith with a gun that night. A coroner says Smith was shot seven times in the back and once in the side.- April 15: Hayes lawyer calls for the New Orleans police to recuse themselves from the investigation, claiming their competency and honesty are questionable. The request is later rejected.- April 16: Funeral services are held for Smith.- April 28: Grand jury indicts Hayes on one charge of second-degree murder, which carries a mandatory life sentence, and one charge of attempted second-degree murder.- May 5: Smiths wife, Racquel, accepts his posthumous degree from the University of Miami.- June 3: A defense lawyer says test results show Smith was legally drunk the night he died.- July 14: Hayes lawyer tries to get the New Orleans District Attorneys Office off the case, saying the DA made baseless and inflammatory statements about him in a report sent to law enforcement agencies.- July 22: The judge refuses to remove the New Orleans DA and his staff from the Hayes case.- Oct. 28: Racquel Smith offers her first public remarks since her husbands death, speaking at Will Smiths induction into the Saints Hall of Fame.- Nov. 16: Judge rules the jury will be sequestered during Hayes trial, which begins Dec. 5.- Dec. 5: Trial begins.- Dec. 11: A jury convicts Hayes of manslaughter and attempted manslaughter. Ben Powers Ravens Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Justice Hill Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Customized/ . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chargers coach Mike McCoy acknowledged speculation that receiver Keenan Allen suffered an ACL tear in his right knee Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs, but said Allen will have further tests once the team gets back to San Diego.Allen is scheduled to undergo an MRI on Monday.Its hard, McCoy said. Keenan has worked so hard to get where he is. Give him a lot of credit for what hes done and how hard hes worked.Allen, 24, suffered the injury with just over two minutes left in the second quarter of the Chargers 33-27 overtime loss. His right knee appeared to buckle as he came out of a break and he fell to the ground. Teammates gave Allen a hug as he was carted off.He was pretty emotional, said tight end Antonio Gates, one of Allens closest friends on the team. I just told him that I love him and that hes my hero. I know how bad he wanted to play this year, due to the circumstances of what he had to deal witth last season. Jaylon Ferguson Youth Jersey. .He did all of the necessary things this offseason. I watched him work during training camp. I pushed him to the max, and I expected him to be the best receiver in the NFL this year. Unfortunately, hes going to have to wait until next year.Allen was having a good day, with six catches for 63 yards on seven targets in the first half.They couldnt cover him, Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers said. And they knew they couldnt cover him. And then he goes down.Allen had 67 catches for 725 yards and four touchdown catches last season through eight games and was well on his way to his second 1,000-yard season, but he suffered a kidney laceration in the eighth game and missed the rest of the season.In June, Allen signed a four-year contract extension worth more than $44 million. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '