Fora » Ogólne

run separately to other domestic cricket

• 2287 posty
    July 8, 2019 9:27 AM BST

South Africa is set to get a T20 Premier League of its own after the board was presented with a proposal for an eight-team tournament, which will run separately to other domestic cricket in the country. Josh Rosen Youth Jersey . If approved, the competition will begin in the 2017-18 season and will take place in November-December, with a final pencilled in for December 16, a public holiday in South Africa.Should the new tournament become a reality, it would drastically alter South Africas twenty-over landscape, which is languishing behind other countries. While the IPL, BBL, CPL, BPL, PSL and NatWest T20 Blast continue to attract big names, South Africas Ram Slam competition has struggled to do the same. The weak Rand and the scheduling - which often coincides with international cricket, including fixtures played by South Africa - are to blame.CSA intended to fix the second of those this season, when, in February, they moved a Test against Sri Lanka to ensure South African internationals could be available for the Ram Slam. But, when the domestic fixtures were announced in June it emerged that several players will be unavailable for that tournament because they will be playing Test cricket in Australia, meaning the 2016-17 Ram Slam will not be too dissimilar to its predecessors.There will be at least one big name, with Kevin Pietersen signing for Dolphins for the second season in succession. South Africas domestic twenty-over tournaments have had a small selection of players of Pietersens profile involved, mostly from the Caribbean. In previous seasons, Chris Gayle played for Dolphins, Kieron Pollard for Cobras, Sohail Tanvir for Lions, Andre Russell for Knights, and Darren Sammy for Titans, but the domestic transformation targets and the small number of franchise teams make it difficult to attract more big names.For that reason, there has been talk of an expansion into eight franchises, which CSA is mulling across all formats, but it is likely to be implemented in this new T20 event first. Details regarding the funding of the competition are yet to be revealed. Nat Moore Jersey . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Michael Deiter Dolphins Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Mark-Duper-Jersey/ . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Veteran UFC commentator Joe Rogan will remain a part of the promotions broadcast for at least one more year, Rogan said on Tuesday.During his Joe Rogan Experience podcast, Rogan said he had been on the fence about his role with the UFC moving forward, but president Dana White convinced him to stay.Rogans role has been reduced, however. He will now appear on UFC pay-per-view events only, eliminating Fox network shows from his schedule.I just do too much s---, said Rogan, on his podcast. Im too f---ing busy. After awhile Im like, I dont know if Im doing myself or all the different things I do a disservice. I was real close. I was like, either Im gonna completely bail off of this or Im gonna figure it out.Rogan, 48, regularly hosts stand-up comeedy shows in addition to his UFC travels. Dan Marino Dolphins Jersey. . Earlier this year, Rogan said he intended to leave the promotion if longtime owners Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta sold the company. That sale to WME-IMG was announced this month, but White stayed on as the organizations president.The UFC promoted 13 pay-per-view events in 2015. Rogan made it clear he still appreciates his role with the UFC, but he needed to cut back.I dont want anybody to think that I dont appreciate it or I dont know how lucky I am or I dont think its an amazing job, Rogan said. I definitely do. Im almost too lucky. I have too many amazing jobs. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB JerseysWholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '