Fora » Praca

Test cricket with 90 full overs and we have re

• 2287 posty
    September 19, 2018 8:06 AM BST

Phil Simmons, West Indies head coach, has said his bowlers have done well to keep Indias batsmen quiet on day two of the Sabina Park Test. Wholesale Jerseys Safe . India, 126 for 1 overnight, went to stumps 358 for 5, with a lead of 162.Usually, you average a day to be 270 in Test cricket with 90 full overs and we have restricted them, especially with [KL] Rahul going the way he was and then the skipper [Virat Kohli] later. Restricting them to 230 (232) in 90 (88) overs shows theres improvement from Antigua.He went on to elaborate on this point, saying his bowlers were learning to be patient.I think they learned today what we have been talking about for the last six months, about being patient in Test cricket. And when the wicket isnt assisting like this one, you have to be patient and then the pressure that you build from patience will get you wickets. I think what I have learned that they are listening sometimes. I hope they are listening all the time. They are seeking patience now, they are trying to hold these world-class batsmen [back].Midway through the day, the debutant fast bowler Miguel Cummins pulled up after bowling a wide in his 16th over of the innings, and went off the field clutching the back of his thigh. Simmons said Cummins had suffered from cramps, and hoped he would be fit to resume bowling on the third day.He had a lot of cramps today, Simmons said. I cant tell you why because Im not a doctor. But yeah, we basically played with two quicks today. Hopefully he will be better tomorrow and do his job.When the second new ball became available, India had a new batsman at the crease in Kohli, but West Indies chose not to take it immediately, instead waiting until the start of the post-tea session, by which time 11 more overs had elapsed.Asked about this, Simmons response was terse. I havent spoken with the captain, so I dont know.Jason Holder, the captain, had chosen to bat despite the first-day pitch sporting a fair covering of grass and looking like it was moist underneath. Simmons said he had made the right decision, and the batsmen had failed to do their job.Batsmen are supposed to bat, he said. I didnt think there was any threat in the wicket yesterday. So I would bat first again.Simmons hoped his bowlers would continue to bowl as they had done on day two.The only thing we can do is to come tomorrow again and work hard to get the wickets that we have to. And then the batsmen have got to stand up because the bowlers have stood up today and hopefully they will stand up again tomorrow morning and we get the wickets we need. Its up to the batsmen to stand up now.Simmons expected Indias spinners, who took six wickets in West Indies first innings, to remain a threat in the second innings as well.Its definite, he said. [R] Ashwin is the No.1 bowler in the word. He is going to be difficult on any wicket you play him on, let alone a wicket thats turning and has some bounce too. Its going to be difficult but thats what Test cricket is about. If its not difficult it wont be called Test cricket. The batsmen know that they have to come and make sure that they put their heads down and they have to work hard against both spinners.Rain is forecast on the three remaining days of the match, but Simmons said he wasnt hoping for the weather gods to intervene just yet, and still had some hope that his players could turn the game around.I dont think we need them yet, he said. I will tell you on the fourth day if we need it on fifth day. The wicket is still playing very well so its up to the batsmen to get their heads down and get some runs. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. http://www.wholesalejerseyssafestore.com/ . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is well aware of how his decision not to participate in the recent presidential election while promoting a message of change has been received.Asked Tuesday why he opted not to cast a vote for measures beyond the choice of a president, Kaepernick offered a familiar response in taking aim at the system and stating his belief that voting isnt the only way to make a difference.I thought a lot of different things about the process and what I could and couldnt do, Kaepernick said. Once again, the system of oppression is what I have an issue with.Theres more than one way to create change.The Sacramento Bee reported this week that Kaepernick, who has knelt during the national anthem in protest of racial inequality and oppression all season, has actually never been registered to vote in California or in Nevada, where he attended college.Kaepernick did not confirm that hes never been registered but again pointed to his feelings about the voting system when asked about not registering to vote now or in the past.Once again, I addressed that, I continue to address it, I dont agree with the system of oppression and thats something I will continue to not agree with, Kaepernick said.In the run-up to the 2016 election, Kaepernick repeatedly made it clear he didnt approve of either President-elect Donald Trump or Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. On Election Day, Kaepernick said he would not be voting and foollowed through on that promise. Cheap Jerseys China. On Wednesday, Kaepernick told Arizona reporters on a conference call that it didnt matter who won the election because neither candidate was a good choice.On Sunday, Kaepernick said he felt it would be hypocritical for him to vote because it would be the equivalent of showing support for a system he doesnt believe in. He also said the choice of Trump should increase the urgency for everyone to work toward solutions to make the system better.I think everybody should feel urgency to make sure that were doing the right thing, building things the right way in order to be able to protect ourselves from what may come from this, Kaepernick said.When asked whether he believed the reason for so many no-shows to the voting booth were because many feel the same way as him, Kaepernick said he wasnt sure.You would have to ask them that, Kaepernick said. I dont want to speak for anybody or put anybody in a situation where I am not representing them properly so I really cant say.Kaepernick has previously pledged to donate $1 million and any proceeds from the sale of his jersey to groups that can help the causes hes working for and he recently held a Know Your Rights camp for kids in Oakland that provided guidance on a variety of topics, including education, fitness, money and interacting with law enforcement. Cheap Jerseys Online China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys OnlineDiscount Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Youth NFL Jerseys China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts China Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '