Fora » Portal PolishPlymouth.co.uk

y . But Puel says his team are more than c

• 2287 posty
    July 12, 2019 8:26 AM BST

Southampton manager Claude Puel says Saturdays opponents Liverpool have to be considered among the title favourites. Doug Williams Redskins Jersey . But Puel says his team are more than capable of competing with the Premier Leagues big guns and is expecting them to give a good account of themselves.Saints are 10th in the table, having made a solid start to life under Puel, but Liverpool are sitting atop the standings, with eight wins and just one defeat from their first 11 games. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price They are one of the favourites, of course, said Puel at his Thursday press briefing.Like Arsenal, Manchester City, and other teams, they are at a very good level for this league this season, but my players can play a good game against these teams too.Its important for my team to play our football, our game.We play against a very good team, with good players and spectacular football, but I think we have qualities also.They are first in the table for chances against opponents, and we are in third position with this statistic.We can see a good, open game and I hope we will have a good result at the end for the supporters but its important to stay with our good football and concentrate on this. Charlie Austins goals have rescued Southampton at times this season He hopes the rest of his squad can start to take some pressure off Charlie Austin, who has scored five of their 12 Premier League goals this season.Hes efficient in front of goal, and its important for the squad. Hes also scored many penalties. Always its important to keep him at a good physical level, Puel added.But I hope other players can score also. Its important other players have the possibility to score: offensive midfielders, defenders from free-kicks. We have a statistic: we are third (in) the number of chances every game, and the least efficient. Free-scoring Liverpool will visit St Marys on Saturday Puel added that he expects to have a fairly fit squad to select from for the visit of the leaders.We will see in the last training session before the game, he said.I think all the players are okay and there wont be any surprises. Cedric has come back to training, [Ryan] Bertrand trained yesterday also.Shane Long also came back to training but I dont know if they are physically ready to play. We will see on Friday.Dusan Tadic suffered a suspected broken nose while in action for Serbia against Wales last weekend but is expected to play with a face mask.Normally he will be available for this game, Puel said. He spoke to the doctor and its OK for him.Goalkeeper Fraser Forster withdrew from the England squad with a slight injury but has been passed fit to line up against the Reds.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Mersons predictions Rodriguez: We deserve better Premier League questions How did your internationals do? Dwayne Haskins Redskins Jersey . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Sam Huff Jersey . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Russ-Grimm-Jersey/ . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Karma has a funny way of coming back around. Just ask Joey Logano.A little more than 12 months ago, Logano was eliminated from the 2015 NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup when Matt Kenseth intentionally wrecked him at Martinsville Speedway, an attack made in retribution for a prior incident between the two a few weeks earlier at Kansas Speedway.On Sunday, Kenseth was the driver who got wrecked -- pretty much by his own teammate -- opening the door for Logano to win the Can-Am 500 at Phoenix International Raceway. More importantly, the timely victory landed Logano among the four drivers who will compete for the 2016 Sprint Cup next weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway.Logano and the No. 22 Team Penske Ford were often the dominant combination of the 2015 season, and he was bitterly disappointed that after Kenseth wrecked him at Martinsville, he didnt get the opportunity to compete for the crown.But thanks to the incredible events that went down late in Sundays race at Phoenix, hell get that chance next week for the second time in the three years that NASCARs Chase has been run using the current 16-driver elimination format.At Phoenix, Kenseth looked to be cruising to an uncontested victory while Logano was desperately trying to hold off Kevin Harvick for the fourth-place finish he needed to qualify for the Homestead finale on points.As Kenseth sped around to take the white flag, the yellow flew instead as Michael McDowell crashed in Turn 3. Suddenly, Kenseth had to contend with a restart.It didnt go well. Kenseth got a good jump into Turn 1, but when Alex Bowman turned down to block a charging Kyle Busch, Buschs car bumped Bowmans car. The contact unsettled Bowmans Chevrolet enough to send it sliding into Kenseths Toyota, which spun into the Turn 1 wall while Logano and Busch sped past.An additional restart held no drama for Logano, who easily held off Busch in a green-white-checkered finish.It was Loganos 17th career Cup Series race win, and his seventh in the Chase since the elimination format was introduced in 2014. That tops all drivers, and hes still just 26 years old.Man, this feels so good! Logano exclaimed in his Victory Lane television interview. Ive never felt this good about a win before. I feel like I won the Daytona 500 again. Theres so much on the line, and everybody brings their A-game when it comes to winning championships.Were racing for a championship now, he added. We did exactly what we had to do. Were going to go to Homestead and do the same thing.Team owner Roger Penske has the unique opportunity to win both the IndyCar Series championship and NASCARs top championship in the year that Team Penske is celebrating its 50th anniversarry in competition. Joe Theismann Redskins Jersey. Simon Pagenaud won Penskes 14th Indy car title earlier this year, but Penske has achieved less success in stock car racing. Brad Keselowski earned Team Penskes only Cup Series title to date in 2012.Now Logano will represent the legendary team in a championship finale one more time.I guess we can say were going to Homestead, Penske remarked. Today the team really was disciplined, they executed the pit stops and Joeys restarts were classic Logano -- nobody was able to be as cool as he was to take the position.The outcome wasnt the outcome until the overtime, Penske added. I think this proves just how good he is to continually get the job done for us.Logano is convinced that he and his team led by crew chief Todd Gordon have what it takes to prevail in the final four shootout next week at Homestead. His competition includes Busch, fellow Joe Gibbs Racing driver Carl Edwards?and six-time Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson.In his other championship final experience in 2014, Logano finished 16th at Homestead, last among the four Chase contenders. He vows that will not happen again.We have experience now, Logano stated. Weve been together f